- Center for Technology and Development (CETED)
- Global Nirmithi Net (GNN)
- Nirmithi Kendra (Building Center)
- District Tourism Promotion Council
- Institute of Habitat Education
- Habitat Alliance
- Institute of Parliamentary Studies
- Institute of Alternative Education
- Dhanwantari Kendra
- Sanjeevini Kendra
- HER Society
- Institute of Development
- National Institute of Habitat Management
- Habitat Initiative
The National Institute of Habitat Management (NIHM) has been conceived as a centre of excellence in research and academic training oriented to propagate cost-effective and environment friendly building technology.
The objectives of the Institute are:
- To create professional excellence in the field of housing and habitat planning.
- To undertake studies in the social, technological, economic and environmental problems related to habitat management.
- To undertake consultancy services in habitat development.
- To formulate and conduct academic programmes leading to Post Graduate Degrees and Diplomas.
The activities of the NIHM are organised under six divisions:
- Material Sciences
- Electronics in Housing
- Environmental Engineering
- Social Science
- Building and Technology
- Information, Education and Extension
The NIHM conducts:
- Diploma in Habitat Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Habitat Technology
- Master of Science in Habitat Technology in collaboration with Birla
- Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani